Accell UltraVideo® S-Video cable is engineered using an ultra-low
capacitance design to provide incredible definition, color balance
and accuracy. The multi-stranded pure copper conductors and dual
balanced construction provide extended bandwidth for long run
installations. Encased in a heavy-duty UltraFlex® jacket, this
S-Video cable is designed to resist damage in high stress
24K Gold-Plating Delivers Maximum Connectivity
The Accell UltraVideo S-video cable is ideal for use with TV's,
projectors, and DVD players, VCR's, camcorders and receivers. Now
more than ever, your display's video quality depends on the cable
that carries the signal. Accell video cables are designed to
eliminate signal degradation and video noise that can diminish the
quality of your picture.
- 24K gold-plated split tip center pins and connectors to maximize
- Double metal shielding rejects outside interference
- High purity copper conductor delivers the clearest video
- Low-loss nitrogen-injected dielectric insulation to maximize
- Rated to comply with the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) CL2
standard (custom installation models)
Is the information for this product incomplete, wrong or inappropriate?
Let us know about it.
Does this product have an incorrect or missing image?
Send us a new image.
Is this product missing categories?
Add more categories.
Review This Product
No reviews yet - be the first to create one!