This fully updated second edition of The Making of Modern Korea
provides a thorough, balanced and engaging history of Korea from
1910 to the present day. The text is unique in placing emphasis on
Korea s regional and geographical context, through which Buzo
analyzes the influence of bigger and more powerful states on the
peninsula of Korea.
Key features of the book include:
- comprehensive coverage of Korean history
- up-to-date analysis of important contemporary developments,
including North Korea s controversial missile and nuclear
- comparative focus on North and South Korea
- an examination of Korea within its regional context
- a detailed chronology and suggestions for further reading.
The Making of Modern Korea is a valuable one-volume resource for
students of modern Korean history, international politics and Asian
Is the information for this product incomplete, wrong or inappropriate?
Let us know about it.
Does this product have an incorrect or missing image?
Send us a new image.
Is this product missing categories?
Add more categories.
Review This Product
No reviews yet - be the first to create one!