Please note that the content of this book primarily consists of
articles available from Wikipedia or other free sources online.
Srebrna G ra is a village in the Wapno area. It is located in the
county of W growiec (Polish Powiat W growiecki) in the
western-central territorial division of the Greater Poland
Voivodship. The Book of Benefices (Liber beneficiorum) of the
Archbishops of Gniezno contains descriptions of the history of the
areas of Wapno, Podolin, Rusiec and Srebrna G ra. In the beginning
of the 16th century, Srebrna G ra included a parish church under
the appellation of Saint Nicholas; a parsonage; and while it still
was a town, it was the most populated place in the area. In the end
of 18th century Srebrna G ra belonged to J zef Radzimi ski - a land
judge of Gniezno. Since the 19th century, it has been owned by the
Wilko ski family, and then by the Moszcze ski family. Srebrna G ra
was previously ascribed to the county of Kcy . After the Second
Partition of Poland in 1793, it was moved to the county W growiec.
Is the information for this product incomplete, wrong or inappropriate?
Let us know about it.
Does this product have an incorrect or missing image?
Send us a new image.
Is this product missing categories?
Add more categories.
Review This Product
No reviews yet - be the first to create one!