Life is hard and times are tough, but don’t panic! All you need to do is be a hero – and you have in your hands the book that will help you do just that.
By distilling the wisdom of many heroes (both past and present) in the form of rules, guides, cartoons and quotes, this book will:
- Teach you to fail with aplomb and laugh at yourself whilst doing so
- Remind you that your family should be your first priority
- Show you how to learn to listen, and learn to learn
- Demonstrate how courtesy and respect can get you the results you want
- Give you the power to make courageous decisions that will inspire others
Looking to get a job, take your career to the next level, start a business, or simply become a better person? All you have to do to (as the famous saying goes) is ‘fokkin konsentreer’ – with advice from the likes of Socrates, Winston Churchill, Nelson Mandela, the Dalai Lama and Yoda, you will soon be a hero.
Is the information for this product incomplete, wrong or inappropriate?
Let us know about it.
Does this product have an incorrect or missing image?
Send us a new image.
Is this product missing categories?
Add more categories.
Review This Product
No reviews yet - be the first to create one!