While charging the MVP-9000i, the Power-over-Ethernet MVP-WDS-9
Wall/Flush Mount Docking Station provides fast, reliable wired
Ethernet communication to the touch panel. In addition, the
MVP-WDS-9 employs a unique, anti-theft locking mechanism to keep
the touch panel safe and secure. And with a push of a button, the
panel glides forward for simple removal and transport.
- Securing Magnets: Secures MVP touch panel during ejection.
- Security Latch: Adds the primary layer of security when mounting
an MVP touch panel. When the device is inserted, this latch grabs
onto the rear of the touch panel and secures it to prevent it from
inadvertently being removed.
- Interface Connector: A set of contacts that connect to the
underside MVP connector strip. This connection provides both
communication and power between the touch panel and the
- Support Cradle: This retractable mechanism supports a resting MVP
panel and allows a user to either insert or remove a connected MVP
- Security Release pushbutton: Located on the front of the unit,
this pushbutton toggles an on-screen security keypad if security is
- Entering the correct release code allows the MVP-WDS-9 to release
the touch panel from the security latch.
|Storage Temperature (T-T):
-20 - 60 °C
|Item Depth (mm):
|Item Height (mm):
|Item Width (mm):
Is the information for this product incomplete, wrong or inappropriate?
Let us know about it.
Does this product have an incorrect or missing image?
Send us a new image.
Is this product missing categories?
Add more categories.
Review This Product
No reviews yet - be the first to create one!