With a growing market currently in excess of $150 billion,
outsourcing has become a critical boardroom agenda. But
- Where is outsourcing going?
- How big is the outsourcing market?
- Are the Americans better at outsourcing than the British or the
- What is best practice outsourcing?
The answers to these and other questions are provided by one of the
largest international surveys of outsourcing. Smart Sourcing
comprehensively outlines the current and predicted future trends in
outsourcing, focusing on the following findings:
- Best practice outsourcing leads to strategic success
- Best practice outsourcing is achieved by only a few, but there is
no secret to becoming a high performing company
- The most preferred suppliers are those who have worked hard at
achieving a long standing relationship with their clients.
The authors demonstrate clearly that IT outsourcing will dominate
the future and with it will emerge another multi-billion dollar
market, that of the application service providers (ASPs).
Businesses will become liberated from IT - as companies will rent
from ASPs - resulting in little or no capital outlay.
Smart Sourcing provides a complete overview of this fast growing,
global market, but most of all it highlights what it takes to be
Is the information for this product incomplete, wrong or inappropriate?
Let us know about it.
Does this product have an incorrect or missing image?
Send us a new image.
Is this product missing categories?
Add more categories.
Review This Product
No reviews yet - be the first to create one!