Designed for enterprise data center the EV100 hot-swap solid state
drive deliver reliable data throughput optimized for read-intensive
Striking a balance between the insatiable demand for data storage
capacity and the expectation for 24/7 access, the Axiom EV100
hot-swap drives enable IT infrastructure to hyperscale capacity
while meeting the challenge of the higher performance storage
For use in mission-critical environments where low latency
performance and large amounts of data storage capacity are
- Low total cost of ownership (TCO)
- Proven quality and reliability
- Optimized for data center applications
- Enhanced enterprise endurance with .3 Drive Writes Per Day
- Sustained Read/Write IOPS up to 68K/20K
- Standard Endurance Technology (SET)
- Consistent I/O latency and high I/O throughput performance
- Enhanced power-loss protection and power failure protection
- Temperature sensor and monitoring
- Low power consumption
- Enhanced end-to-end data protection
- Innovative flash endurance and data integrity protection platform
Specialized for the following workloads:
- Web Servers
- Content Repositories
- Video on Demand (VoD)
- Media Streaming
- Analytics, NoSQL, and Data Warehousing
- Web-based Applications
|Data Transfer Rate:
|Random Read (4KB):
|Random Write 4KB:
Serial ATA III
IBM - System x3550 M4 (E5-2600 v2)<br/>IBM - System x3500 M4 (7383-xxx)<br/>IBM - System x3550 M4 (E5-2600)<br/>IBM - System x3650 M4 (7915-xxx)<br/>IBM - System x3300 M4<br/>IBM - System x3250 M5 (5458-xxx)<br/>IBM - System x3630 M4 (7158-xxx)<br/>IBM - System x3530 M4<br/>IBM - System x3550 M5<br/>IBM - System x3650 M5<br/>IBM - System x3500 M5 (5464-xxx)
Is the information for this product incomplete, wrong or inappropriate?
Let us know about it.
Does this product have an incorrect or missing image?
Send us a new image.
Is this product missing categories?
Add more categories.
Review This Product
No reviews yet - be the first to create one!