Optimized for latency-sensitive applications and mixed-use
workloads the EV 200 hot-swap solid state drive (SSD) utilizes
V-NAND technology to deliver exceptional around the clock
performance for growing data center demands. Designed with a SATA
interface enables storage capacity to expand while utilizing the
existing IT infrastructure – achieving the optimum
price/performance for converged and virtualized
For use in data centers supporting enterprises that require 24/7
accessibility to cloud services and applications. Designed for
read-intensive application workloads where high performance,
reliable throughput, data integrity and data loss protection is at
- Low total cost of ownership (TCO)
- Proven quality and reliability
- Optimized for data center applications
- Enhanced enterprise endurance with 1.4 Drive Writes Per Day
- Sustained Read/Write IOPS up to 99K/18K
- Built with 3-bit MLC V-NAND Flash technology
- Strong IOPS consistency – low I/O latency and high I/O throughput
- Enterprise-grade power-loss protection and power failure
- Temperature sensor and monitoring
- Low power consumption
- Enhanced end-to-end data protection
- Innovative flash endurance and data integrity protection via
32-cell vertical NAND architecture
Specialized for the following workloads:
- Demanding Quality of Service (QoS), latency-sensitive
applications and databases
- IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS Infrastructure
- NoSQL performance acceleration
- DBaas, MySQL, PostgreSQL transaction processing
- OpenStack cloud computing platforms
- Software-defined storage upgrades
- E-Commerce, micropayments
|Data Transfer Rate:
|Random Read (4KB):
|Random Write 4KB:
Lenovo ThinkServer RD240 (1045
Is the information for this product incomplete, wrong or inappropriate?
Let us know about it.
Does this product have an incorrect or missing image?
Send us a new image.
Is this product missing categories?
Add more categories.
Review This Product
No reviews yet - be the first to create one!