Optimized for latency-sensitive applications and mixed-use
workloads the EV 200 hot-swap solid state drive (SSD) utilizes
V-NAND technology to deliver exceptional around the clock
performance for growing data center demands. Designed with a SATA
interface enables storage capacity to expand while utilizing the
existing IT infrastructure – achieving the optimum
price/performance for converged and virtualized
For use in data centers supporting enterprises that require 24/7
accessibility to cloud services and applications. Designed for
read-intensive application workloads where high performance,
reliable throughput, data integrity and data loss protection is at
- Low total cost of ownership (TCO)
- Proven quality and reliability
- Optimized for data center applications
- Enhanced enterprise endurance with 1.4 Drive Writes Per Day
- Sustained Read/Write IOPS up to 99K/18K
- Built with 3-bit MLC V-NAND Flash technology
- Strong IOPS consistency – low I/O latency and high I/O throughput
- Enterprise-grade power-loss protection and power failure
- Temperature sensor and monitoring
- Low power consumption
- Enhanced end-to-end data protection
- Innovative flash endurance and data integrity protection via
32-cell vertical NAND architecture
Specialized for the following workloads:
- Demanding Quality of Service (QoS), latency-sensitive
applications and databases
- IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS Infrastructure
- NoSQL performance acceleration
- DBaas, MySQL, PostgreSQL transaction processing
- OpenStack cloud computing platforms
- Software-defined storage upgrades
- E-Commerce, micropayments
|Data Transfer Rate:
|Random Read (4KB):
|Random Write 4KB:
Dell PowerEdge 6850
PowerEdge 1950 III
PowerEdge 2950 III
Is the information for this product incomplete, wrong or inappropriate?
Let us know about it.
Does this product have an incorrect or missing image?
Send us a new image.
Is this product missing categories?
Add more categories.
Review This Product
No reviews yet - be the first to create one!