Designed for data center environments that require high
performance, endurance, and uncompromising data protection the
Axiom EP500 delivers the latest in solid state technology optimized
for write-intensive applications. Providing outstanding performance
metrics and a comprehensive set of high-end features the EP500
establishes the ideal integration path with existing IT
The ideal hot-swap direct attach storage solution for organizations
requiring high-availability, sustained performance and enhance
drive endurance, even when subject to continuous write-intensive
- Low total cost of ownership (TCO) and better data center
- Proven quality and reliability
- Optimized for data center write-intensive applications
- Self-Encrypting Drive (SED) w/ 256-bit AES Encryption
- Enhanced enterprise endurance with 10 Drive Writes Per Day
- Sustained Read/Write IOPS up to 85K/45K
- Lifetime Endurance – Up to 24.3 Petabytes Written
- High Endurance Technology (HET)
- Consistent low I/O latency and high I/O throughput
- Enhanced power-loss protection and power failure protection
- Temperature sensor and monitoring
- Low power consumption
- Enhanced end-to-end data protection Innovative flash endurance
and data integrity protection platform
Specialized for the following workloads:
- High Performance Computing (HPC)
- Database Logging
- Demanding QoS, latency-sensitive applications and databases
- Data Warehousing
- IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS Infrastructure
- NoSQL performance acceleration
- Media editing and delivery
- DBaas, MySQL, PostgreSQL transaction processing
- OpenStack cloud computing platforms
|Data Transfer Rate:
|Random Read (4KB):
|Random Write 4KB:
Serial ATA III
Lenovo - ThinkServer RD240 (1045
Is the information for this product incomplete, wrong or inappropriate?
Let us know about it.
Does this product have an incorrect or missing image?
Send us a new image.
Is this product missing categories?
Add more categories.
Review This Product
No reviews yet - be the first to create one!