Please note that the content of this book primarily consists of
articles available from Wikipedia or other free sources online. The
Naval cathedral of Saint Nicholas in Kronstadt is a Russian
Orthodox cathedral built in 1903-1913 as the main temple of the
Baltic Fleet and dedicated to all fallen seamen. The cathedral was
closed in 1929, and was converted to a cinema, a House of Officers
(1939) and a museum of the Navy (1980). The Russian Orthodox Church
reinstalled the cross on the main dome in 2002 and served the first
Divine Liturgy in the cathedral in 2005, but since then (as of
September 2008) it is opened only on special occasions.
Is the information for this product incomplete, wrong or inappropriate?
Let us know about it.
Does this product have an incorrect or missing image?
Send us a new image.
Is this product missing categories?
Add more categories.
Review This Product
No reviews yet - be the first to create one!