"I wholeheartedly recommend this book for anyone with diabetes. The authors, leading experts in diabetes care, have integrated good nutrition with practical tips on all aspects of diabetes."
—Christopher D. Saudek, M.D.
Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine
Immediate Past President, American Diabetes Association
Delicious Meals Are as Easy as 1-2-3 with Carbohydrate Choices!
A portion of the profits from this book will be donated to diabetes research and education
If you have diabetes, you don’t have to give up the meals you love or food that tastes great! Betty Crocker and the International Diabetes Center have teamed up to create this book to help you eat well and feel your best.
- 140 delicious recipes created using the most current diabetes guidelines, including Italian Shrimp Stir-Fry, Cranberry-Orange Scones, Fettuccine with Asparagus and Key Lime Bars
- Real-life advice from people with diabetes who deal with diabetes day in, day out and share their great ideas on planning, preparing and enjoying these recipes
- Diabetes care: it’s in your hands, a simple guide to diabetes care from Dr. Bergenstal to use for quick reference anytime
- Seven-day menu plan for a week’s worth of healthy meals and snacks
- Carbohydrate Choices for every recipe, as recommended by the American Diabetes Association–the easier way to plan your meals throughout the day
- Nutrition information with every recipe, including food exchanges if you use them to plan your meals
- Diabetes resource guide and medical glossary
Is the information for this product incomplete, wrong or inappropriate?
Let us know about it.
Does this product have an incorrect or missing image?
Send us a new image.
Is this product missing categories?
Add more categories.
Review This Product
No reviews yet - be the first to create one!