The Model 7225 ErgoTek™ Duty Belt features a durable five-part
laminate construction for firmness and holster support. Load
support cushions on the inside of the belt helps to distribute
weight evenly over the entire waist for comfort during all-day
wear. It comprises a ballistic weave exterior and loop lining, with
an internal polymer stiffener sandwiched between two layers of
closed-cell foam. 2.25 in. (58 mm) belt width. The Coplok™ buckle
provides extra security from inadvertent release. Complements
AccuMoldŽ holsters and accessories. PATENTED
- Ballistic weave five-part laminate for durability
- Load support cushions on inner lining distributes weight of duty
belt over entire waist
- 2.25" (58 mm) width
- Accepts standard holsters and pouches
- Loop lining for use with Bianchi 7205 belt liner
- Tri-Release™ shatter resistant, polymer buckle features 3-point
release for added security
|Number of Connection Points:
Is the information for this product incomplete, wrong or inappropriate?
Let us know about it.
Does this product have an incorrect or missing image?
Send us a new image.
Is this product missing categories?
Add more categories.
Review This Product
No reviews yet - be the first to create one!