CipherShield design features a chip embedded in the access key
which matches the chip on the controller board. Since CipherShield
encrypts data independent of the operating system; removing the
drive and connecting it directly to the SATA BUS will not defeat
the encryption. Units are supplied with two keys and registration
is required for key duplication.
Buslink CipherShield AES 128-bit Encryption External Slim drive
ensures high level of data integrity and security. The drive will
automatically lock down its content once power is shut off. And
without both access keys, data will not be seen or accessed in the
event of theft or loss of the external drive. All Buslink drives
are housed in a stackable metal alloy case which dissipates heat
and are pre-formatted for 100% quality control and convenience to
- Small, lightweight, and portable for ultimate mobility.
- CipherShield - encrypted chip on circuit board permits access
only with coded key.
- NIST compliant AES 128-bit hardware encryption algorithm.
- HIPAA compliant.
- Faster, easier to use, and provide better security than software
- Operates independently to the OS: does not require separate
- Encryption is on the removable hardware key; can be removed and
stored away to prevent unauthorized access.
|External Power Adapter:
|Item Depth (mm):
|Item Height (mm):
|Item Width (mm):
Is the information for this product incomplete, wrong or inappropriate?
Let us know about it.
Does this product have an incorrect or missing image?
Send us a new image.
Is this product missing categories?
Add more categories.
Review This Product
No reviews yet - be the first to create one!