Get the performance you demand at a price that makes sense with
Plenum-Rated 9/125 Single-mode Fiber Patch Cords from Cables To Go.
They provide high bandwidth and transmission rates and support
longer distances, but are still cost effective. They also provide
the fire protection required to run these cables within walls and
air plenums without the need for conduit. Perfect for use with
today’s high speed networks while providing headroom for tomorrow’s
higher bandwidth requirements.
- A cost effective solution that provides higher bandwidth and
support for longer distances
- Perfect for use in Gigabit Ethernet applications
- Headroom for tomorrow’s higher bandwidth needs
- CMP rated cable jacket provides the fire protection required to
run these cables within walls and air plenums without the need for
- Lifetime warranty against defects of materials and
- Connectors: (2) ST to (2) ST
- Buffer OD: 900 Ám
- Jacket OD: 3.0 mm
- Jacket color: Yellow
- Attenuation @1310 nm: 1.0 dB/km
- Attenuation @1550 nm: 0.75 dB/km
- Maximum tensile load: 100 N/cm
- Loaded min. bend radius: 5 cm
- Unloaded min. bend radius: 3 cm
- Crush resistance: 750 N/cm
- Impact resistance: 1000 cycles
- Flex resistance: 5000 cycles
Is the information for this product incomplete, wrong or inappropriate?
Let us know about it.
Does this product have an incorrect or missing image?
Send us a new image.
Is this product missing categories?
Add more categories.
Review This Product
No reviews yet - be the first to create one!