Mila’s Meals: The Beginning & The Basics
is an award-winning 500-page collection of over 100 gluten-free, sugar-free and dairy-free wholefood recipes and food ideas for baby's first years (and the rest of the family too).
Part cookbook, part nutrition encyclopedia, part journal of Catherine's journey into motherhood, Mila's Meals is a call to action for every parent to be conscious of what they are feeding their little ones, providing a guideline on how to achieve this as effectively and effortlessly as possible. If you are a new Mama or know anyone who is; if your child has food allergies or intolerance's; if you plan to raise your children on a 'free from' diet or if you would simply like to nutritionally educate yourself then this is the book for you.
Awarded six International Book Awards:
- Gourmand 'Best In The World’ Cookbook Award - First Book Category
- Next Generation Indie Book Award - Health/Wellness Category
- Gourmand World Cookbook Award - National Winner - Self-Published Category
- London Book Festival Award - Cookbook Category
- Reader’s Favorite Award – Non-Fiction Cooking/Food Category
- Living Now Award – Cookbooks Natural, Nutrition, Organic, Vegetarian Category
Is the information for this product incomplete, wrong or inappropriate?
Let us know about it.
Does this product have an incorrect or missing image?
Send us a new image.
Is this product missing categories?
Add more categories.
Review This Product
No reviews yet - be the first to create one!