An Introduction To Scholarship
offers a practical, skills-based approach to developing the basic academic and critical thinking skills required to succeed in the tertiary environment.
- A scenario or case study relevant to the problems discussed in the chapter Margin glosses of difficult or new vocabulary
- Short explanations of theory and examples, followed by practical, guided activities
- A range of response and comprehension questions, as well as more challenging, higher order cognitive questions
- Links to practical activities and assessments on the Learning Zone
- A final question that encourages students to think critically about what they have covered, and how it integrates with their studies in general
Is the information for this product incomplete, wrong or inappropriate?
Let us know about it.
Does this product have an incorrect or missing image?
Send us a new image.
Is this product missing categories?
Add more categories.
Review This Product
l want to gain knowledge
Wed, 14 Feb 2018 | Review by: Ntshengedzeni M
At tertiary the say we must have it to scholarship
Did you find this review helpful? Yes (2) | No (0)