Cisco 1800 Fixed-Configuration Integrated Services are the next
evolution of the award-winning Cisco 1700 Series modular access
routers. The Cisco 1800 Series fixed-configuration routers are
designed for secured broadband access, Metro Ethernet, and wireless
connectivity. They also help businesses reduce costs by enabling
deployment of a single device to provide multiple services
typically performed by separate devices.
- The Cisco 1801 Integrated Services Router provides:
- Secure broadband access with concurrent services for branch and
- Integrated ISDN Basic Rate Interface (BRI), or Ethernet backup
port for redundant WAN links
- LAN Switching with optional inline POE
- Secure wireless LAN for simultaneous 802.11a and 802.11bg
operation with use of multiple antennas
|Maximum Data Transfer Rate:
|Power Over Ethernet Support:
|Ethernet LAN Ports (RJ-45):
|Storage Temperature (T-T):
-25 - 65 °C
Is the information for this product incomplete, wrong or inappropriate?
Let us know about it.
Does this product have an incorrect or missing image?
Send us a new image.
Is this product missing categories?
Add more categories.
Review This Product
No reviews yet - be the first to create one!