Anyone running a wholesale or retail business must deal with
legal and tax issues, and those who sell on eBay are no exception.
Yet many eBay sellers remain ignorant of the consequences they may
face if they disregard certain basic rules. Packed with stories of
actual eBay sellers, this helpful guide takes readers through the
most common eBay transactions, pointing out all the legal and tax
issues they may encounter along the way. Readers will get practical
* whether their eBay selling qualifies as a "business"
* illegal practices to avoid
* what taxes must be paid and what they can and can't deduct
* spelling out a refund and return policy
* knowing when a bid becomes legally binding
* resolving seller-buyer disputes
* protecting themselves when buying inventory and hiring
* trademarking a business name and web address
* customs, duties, and other considerations when selling
Complete with sample contracts, forms, checklists, and
disclaimers, this is a book no eBay seller should be without.
Is the information for this product incomplete, wrong or inappropriate?
Let us know about it.
Does this product have an incorrect or missing image?
Send us a new image.
Is this product missing categories?
Add more categories.
Review This Product
No reviews yet - be the first to create one!