Information is power - you know that. But, how do you research the
best Budgeting strategies, without spending too much of your time
(and money) on it? The average person earns $ 1100 per week, which
equates to $ 27 per hour. Trying to do the research yourself would
take you at least 5 hours to come up with the best infor-mation,
AND you'll have to do this on a regular basis to come up with the
most up to date and current informa-tion.
There has to be a different way to find the info you want Well,
yes there is... we did all the research for you, combed through all
the information and got down to the hard core of the 101 most up to
date and best Facts, Hints, Tips and Advice here, in this book.
The 101 of the most current, most actual and beneficial Facts,
Hints, Tips and Advice you can find from experts in the field on
- Finances in 2009 - Saving and Learning How to Handle and Buy
at the Best Price Possible
- Setting Up a Budget Plan - Learn From the Mistakes That Led to
Your Debt Consolidation
- Finding the Best Advice on Saving Money - Part One - Figuring
Out Where the Money Goes
- Save Money With 5 Meal Planning Tips That You Can Start Using
This Week to Save Money
- Save Money With 5 Easy On-the-Go Dinners For Busy Nights
Instead of the Drive-Thru
- Do You Love Shopping a Bit Too Much? Take These Steps to
Reduce it and Save Money
- Want Great Ways to Save Money on Everything - Lets Start in
the Kitchen First
- Money Matters - Financial Resources & Personal Budgets
Make Good Money Sense
- Save Money on Groceries - 7 Easy Tips to Save Money on
Groceries This Week
- Save Every Dollar Saved At The Supermarket And Watch Your
...And Much More...
Is the information for this product incomplete, wrong or inappropriate?
Let us know about it.
Does this product have an incorrect or missing image?
Send us a new image.
Is this product missing categories?
Add more categories.
Review This Product
No reviews yet - be the first to create one!