The single person's complete guide to buying your own home
Do you dream of having a home of your own? With nearly half of all
new home buyers being single, you're in good company. But how do
you go about finding the right place and actually purchasing it?
What do you, as a single person, need to know? In Buying a Home
When You're Single, Donna Albrecht demystifies the home-buying
process and takes you step by step through the entire process of
acquiring the home of your dreams--from hiring a real estate agent
to closing the deal. Whether you envision yourself in a palatial
mansion or a modest condo, co-op, or manufactured home, here's your
guide to making your dream come true
* Learn how mortgages work and how to choose the best one for you
* Secure financing to fit your earning power
* Find specific help for first-timers
* Mine the Internet's rich real estate information
* Evaluate housing choices including co-ops, condos, single-family
dwellings, manufactured homes, and others
* Negotiate the best price on a home
* Improve your investment after your purchase
John Wiley & Sons
|Country of origin:
Donna G. Albrecht
||Electronic book text - Windows
||2nd Revised and Updated ed.
Is the information for this product incomplete, wrong or inappropriate?
Let us know about it.
Does this product have an incorrect or missing image?
Send us a new image.
Is this product missing categories?
Add more categories.
Review This Product
No reviews yet - be the first to create one!