Order "das beste Bier" at Oktoberfest Hitch a ride on "der
Autobahn " Say ""Wilkommen"" to your "neuen deutschen Freunde "
Learning to "sprechen Sie Deutsches" is fun--and far easier than
you might think. German and English are closely related--you
already know "viele Phrasen " With this guide, you will make sense
of this fascinating language in no time.
This practical, hands-on "Buch" comes with easy-to-understand
lessons, useful exercises, and a CD for pronunciation help.
Building on the German language's close relation to English, this
all-new edition covers everything from basic introductions to verb
conversions. You will learn to:
- "Ich mochte ein Berliner, bitte." Order food with ease.
- "Wie viel kostet der Kase?" Ask how much items cost.
- "Der Vater kaufte seinem Sohn ein Fahrrad." Understand direct
and indirect objects.
- "viel / mehr / am meisten." Use superlatives to communicate
- "Der Ball wird von dem Mann geschlagen." Know when to use
Whether you want to sample "das stoutest Lager" or converse with
your grandparents in their native tongue, you'll soon discover just
how easy it is to learn German
This edition includes completely new material on:
- Rules of spelling and punctuation
- Appropriate language for correspondence in German, including
- Updated exercises
Is the information for this product incomplete, wrong or inappropriate?
Let us know about it.
Does this product have an incorrect or missing image?
Send us a new image.
Is this product missing categories?
Add more categories.
Review This Product
No reviews yet - be the first to create one!