For more than four decades, scientists and researchers have
relied on the Advances in Chromatography series for the most
up-to-date information on a wide range of developments in
chromatographic methods and applications. For Volume 51, the series
editors have invited established, well-known chemists from across
the globe to offer cutting-edge reviews on their areas of
expertiseOCofrom theoretical aspects to novel and established
applications of chromatographic techniques.
Featured topics include
- Nonequilibrium Thermodynamics in Nonlinear Chromatography and
Electrophoresis: Theory and Applications
- Biomimetic Chromatography: A Useful Tool in the Drug Discovery
- Solid-Phase Microextraction for In Vivo Pharmacokinetics and
Other Stages of Drug Development
- Identification and Detection of Antibiotic Drugs and Their
Degradation Products in Aquatic Samples
- Sample Preparation for Chromatographic Analysis
- Development of HPLC Retention Index QSAR Models for Nontargeted
- Thin Layer Chromatography with a Controlled Gas Phase
Influencing on the Separation
The clear presentation of topics and vivid illustrations for
which this series has become known makes the material accessible
and engaging to analytical, biochemical, organic, polymer, and
pharmaceutical chemists at all levels of technical skill."
Is the information for this product incomplete, wrong or inappropriate?
Let us know about it.
Does this product have an incorrect or missing image?
Send us a new image.
Is this product missing categories?
Add more categories.
Review This Product
No reviews yet - be the first to create one!