The equip® Cat.6A S/FTP Patch Cord is composed of preeminent
materials and fully-examined to conform with industrial standards.
Offering higher bandwidth and better signal-to-noise margin, the
Cat.6A cable is able to deliver ultrahigh and error-free
performance in the most demanding network environments, specially
for 10G application.
- Stranded 26AWG with 500MHz performance
- Foil-shielded with branding to reduce signal cross talk
- Pair in metal foil (PIMF) to further enhance EMI
- Molded assembly, great strain relief properties
- Low Smoke Zero Halogen (LSZH) cables
- 50 microns gold plated contacts for best connection
- ISO/IEC 11801, EN50288 and TIA/EIA 568-C.2
- Copper (CU) wire, oxygen-free
- UL listed, 3P Certified
|AWG Wire Size:
|Connector Contacts Plating:
Is the information for this product incomplete, wrong or inappropriate?
Let us know about it.
Does this product have an incorrect or missing image?
Send us a new image.
Is this product missing categories?
Add more categories.
Review This Product
No reviews yet - be the first to create one!