Please note that the content of this book primarily consists of
articles available from Wikipedia or other free sources online.
Bugle railway station on the Atlantic Coast Line serves the village
of Bugle in Cornwall. The first railway here was a horse-worked
line from Par Harbour to "near the Bugle Inn" at Molinnis. It was
built by Joseph Treffry and opened on 18 May 1847. On 1 June 1874 a
new line was opened by the Cornwall Minerals Railway. Running
beyond Par to Fowey, and continuing past Molinnis to join up with
another of Treffry's tramways to Newquay. A passenger service was
introduced on 20 June 1876 when a station with a single platform on
the north side of the line was provided at Bugle.
Is the information for this product incomplete, wrong or inappropriate?
Let us know about it.
Does this product have an incorrect or missing image?
Send us a new image.
Is this product missing categories?
Add more categories.
Review This Product
No reviews yet - be the first to create one!