Please note that the content of this book primarily consists of
articles available from Wikipedia or other free sources online. The
Wilson and Summerton Railroad was a railroad that served South
Carolina in the late 19th century. The Wilson and Summerton
Railroad was chartered by the South Carolina General Assembly in
1888. Construction the following year linked Millard Junction,
South Carolina, to Wilson's Mill, South Carolina, a distance of
about 16.5 miles. The line served as a link between the Atlantic
Coast Line Railroad and the Central Railroad of South Carolina. In
1899, the name of the line was changed to the Northwestern Railroad
Company of South Carolina.
Is the information for this product incomplete, wrong or inappropriate?
Let us know about it.
Does this product have an incorrect or missing image?
Send us a new image.
Is this product missing categories?
Add more categories.
Review This Product
No reviews yet - be the first to create one!