In order to catch a thief, it takes a thief. In order to catch a
hacker, it takes a hacker. In order to catch an identity thief, it
takes an identity thief. Today, you cannot only trust your
anti-virus, anti-spyware, firewalls, IT manager, Police Officers or
Attorney. None of these can help or protect you completely.
As the Founder of Hi-Tech Crime Solutions, National Cyber
Security and HackerForHire.com, Gregory Evans describes in his
book, Are You Hacker Proof, how some of the smartest people, can
fall victim to cyber-crimes. Among those are dating scams, identity
theft, computer hackers, child predators, and many more.
Are You Hacker Proof, will give you tips and techniques that
hi-tech criminals, hackers, scammers and fraudsters use, to make
you, your family, company or even the government, a victim. There
is no other place you will find guidance on how to avoid many
hi-tech crimes and scams, all in one book.
This book covers the following:
- Laptop & Tablet Security
- Scams & Schemes
- Email Scams
- Child Safety
- Cyber Bullying
- Social Media Tips
- Online Dating Scams
- Identity Theft
- Cyber Stalking
Why should you read this book?
- You have or know someone who has been a victim of identity
- To make sure your website is not "hackable "
- To make sure your kids do not become a victim of a child
- To make sure your child does not get bullied or become a
- You own, manage or are the CEO of a company, and want to make
sure your IT team is doing their job effectively.
- You are a law enforcement officer and want to stay informed
about computer security.
- You are thinking about trying online dating.
- You have been a victim of a cyber-stalker
Is the information for this product incomplete, wrong or inappropriate?
Let us know about it.
Does this product have an incorrect or missing image?
Send us a new image.
Is this product missing categories?
Add more categories.
Review This Product
No reviews yet - be the first to create one!