HCS DataLink 500A modular cord series consists of 100 Ohm
impedance, 4-pair S/FTP terminated cords for work area, jumper and
patching in local area networks (LANs). HCS DataLink 500A modular
cords feature a unique termination method, combining strength
relief injection molding into the RJ-45 plug with a removable boot.
This design provides the advantages of both molded and non-molded
terminations. HCS DataLink 500A modular cords exceed all
ANSI/TIA-568-C.2 requirements for Augmented Category 6 needed to
support 10GBASE-T and are specially designed to provide outstanding
Alien Crosstalk Loss. HCS DataLink 500A modular cords can be used
with either T568A or T568B modular jacks. The standard jacket color
is gray RAL 7035, but they are available in 10 different jacket
- Testing every cord prior to shipment - providing the highest
degree of quality assurance.
- Unique double termination method - providing the advantages of
both molded and non-molded terminations.
- Exceptional material properties and cable design - providing the
highest degree of reliability.
- High Return Loss and NEXT Loss values - providing low BER
(Bit-Error-Rate) in all applications.
- Extremely high pair-balance and overall cable shield - providing
excellent alien crosstalk loss and noise immunity.
- Revolutionary pair lay scheme - providing an extremely low delay
- Smooth and limp jacket - proving comfortable cord handling.
- Unique DoubleSafe™ Quality Assurance Program providing lowest
rejection rate available.
|Storage Temperature (T-T):
-20 - 80 °C
|Connector Contacts Plating:
Is the information for this product incomplete, wrong or inappropriate?
Let us know about it.
Does this product have an incorrect or missing image?
Send us a new image.
Is this product missing categories?
Add more categories.
Review This Product
No reviews yet - be the first to create one!