Improve workflow – switch between two rolls with this
front-loading, multifunction ePrinter with A0 capabilities, that
uses an output stacking tray to organise and protect your drawings.
Easily scan, copy, and print reliably from mobile devices1.
Ideal for high-volume, advanced design studios that need to create,
print, scan and copy top-quality drawings efficiently, and support
ease of use and strong collaboration.
Enjoy an innovative user experience.
- Eliminate any output clutter – get flat, collated prints thanks
to the integrated output stacking tray.
- Gain full control: monitor media rolls, view printer status on
the touchscreen, and track jobs during printing.
- Load two paper rolls effortlessly, even when seated, with front
loading and automatic paper-roll alignment.
- Save space with a compact, integrated 914 mm (36-inch) A0 capable
printer that prints, scans, and copies.
Print, scan, and copy with a single device.
- Speed up your workflow – easily scan and email sketches and
hand-annotated drawings directly to your partners1.
- Instantly share and manage content – scan to your network folder,
FTP, USB drive or directly to the cloud.
- Increase uptime: print multiple jobs on a variety of media types
and sizes with two rolls and smart switching.
- Create A1 prints in 21 seconds. Original HP inks deliver dark
blacks and true neutral greys.
Print from virtually anywhere1.
- Use your AppleŽ or Android™ smartphone or tablet to print from
- Access and print projects from the cloud when you're out of the
office, using HP Designjet ePrint & Share1.
- Automatically save your work to the cloud when you print and scan
with HP Designjet ePrint & Share1.
- Print and scan2 without drivers using a USB drive and directly
email projects to your T2500 eMFP1,3.
- 1 Requires an HP Designjet ePrint & Share account, Internet
connection to the printer, and connected Internet-capable device.
When using the HP Designjet ePrint & Share mobile app, a
compatible AppleŽ iOS or Android™ device and Internet connection
are required. Data or connection charges may apply. Print times may
vary. For more information, visit hp.com/go/eprintandshare
- 2 Scanning of PDF files only available with HP Designjet T2500
PostScript eMultifunction Printer.
- 3 Only files in TIFF, JPEG and PDF format can be emailed with a
size limit of 10 MB.
2400 x 1200 DPI
|Storage Temperature (T-T):
-25 - 55 °C
|Item Depth (mm):
|Item Height (mm):
|Item Width (mm):
WEEE; EU RoHS; REACH; FEMP
|Energy Star Certified:
Is the information for this product incomplete, wrong or inappropriate?
Let us know about it.
Does this product have an incorrect or missing image?
Send us a new image.
Is this product missing categories?
Add more categories.
Review This Product
No reviews yet - be the first to create one!