Volume 1 covers:
* Mathematical models
* Differential equations
* Stochastic aspects of hysteresis
* Binary detection using hysteresis
* Models of unemployment in economics
Volume 2 covers:
* Physical models of magnetic hysteresis
* All aspects of magnetisation dynamics
Volume 3 covers:
* Hysteresis phenomena in materials
* Over 2100 pages, rich with supporting illustrations, figures and
* Contains contributions from an international list of authors,
from a wide-range of disciplines
* Covers all aspects of hysteresis - from differential equations,
and binary detection, to models of unemployment and magnetisation
Is the information for this product incomplete, wrong or inappropriate?
Let us know about it.
Does this product have an incorrect or missing image?
Send us a new image.
Is this product missing categories?
Add more categories.
Review This Product
No reviews yet - be the first to create one!