The single most comprehensive resource for preaching and
For nearly seventy-five years, The Minister's Manual has been
the standard by which all other preaching annuals are measured. The
Ministers Manual, 1999 Edition is THE SOURCE for sermons, prayers,
insights, and inspiration for all -- from pastors, chaplains, lay
leaders, and missionaries to Sunday school teachers, choir
directors, and study group leaders. Year after year, your customers
turn to the The Minister's Manual for unique ideas, not found in
any other preaching manual.
The Minister's Manual, 1999 is the place to:
- Gain inspiration with complete topical and lectionary sermon
outlines for the entire year?contains two alternative outlines per
week to spark the imagination
- Engage young minds with ideas for children's sermons and
- Keep up with historical, cultural, and religious
And only available in The Minister's Manual:
- Add breadth to sermons with literary wisdom from more than one
- Ideas to ponder during group discussions
- Resources for evangelism and world missions
- Access to this world of information with seven useful
Available directly through Jossey-Bass by calling
Is the information for this product incomplete, wrong or inappropriate?
Let us know about it.
Does this product have an incorrect or missing image?
Send us a new image.
Is this product missing categories?
Add more categories.
Review This Product
No reviews yet - be the first to create one!