In just 24 sessions of one hour or less, you will be editing and
organizing your photos with Adobe Photoshop Elements 6. Using a
straightforward, step-by-step approach, each lesson builds upon a
real-world foundation in both the creative process and techniques,
allowing you to learn the essentials of Adobe Photoshop Elements 6
from the ground up. Step-by-step instructions carefully walk you
through the most common Photoshop Elements tasks. Quizzes and
Exercises at the end of each chapter help you test your knowledge.
By the Way notes present interesting information related to the
discussion. Did You Know? tips offer advice or show you easier ways
to do something. Watch Out cautions alert you to possible problems
and give you advice on how to avoid them. Color section includes a
full-color collection of images found throughout the book. Learn
- Import photos from your digital camera and cell phone
- Get the best scans of your old prints
- Post your pictures on the Web in galleries and slideshows
- Order prints directly within Photoshop Elements
- Create printable scrapbook pages on your computer
- Improve and repair your old photos
- Remove unwanted objects (or people) from photos
- Get the perfect group shot using the PhotoMerge features
- Fix red eye, lighten dark pictures, smooth wrinkles, and
sharpen blurry images
- Create stunning artistic effects with the more than 100 filters
available in Photoshop Elements
In addition to writing books like this one, Kate Binder does
freelance magazine and book production and creates e-books for
major publishers. Books written or cowritten by Kate include "Easy
Mac OS X Leopard, Sams Teach Yourself Adobe Photoshop CS3 in 24
Hours, Easy Adobe Photoshop Elements 4, Get Creative The Digital
Photo Idea Book, SVG for Designers, Photoshop 6 Cookbook," and
"PhotoImpact Solutions." Register your book at
informit.com/sams/title/9780672330179 for convenient access to
updates and corrections as they become available. Category:
Graphics Covers: Adobe(R) Photoshop(R) Elements 6 User Level:
Beginning--Intermediate $24.99 USA / $26.99 CAN / 17.99 Net UK
|Country of origin:
||Electronic book text - Windows
Is the information for this product incomplete, wrong or inappropriate?
Let us know about it.
Does this product have an incorrect or missing image?
Send us a new image.
Is this product missing categories?
Add more categories.
Review This Product
No reviews yet - be the first to create one!