Please note that the content of this book primarily consists of
articles available from Wikipedia or other free sources online. The
Las Flores Estancia (also known as Las Flores Asistencia) was
established in 1823 as an estancia ("station"). It was part of the
Spanish missions, asistencias, and estancias system in Las
Californias-Alta California. Las Flores Estancia was situated
approximately halfway between Mission San Luis Rey de Francia and
Mission San Juan Capistrano. It is located near Bell Canyon on the
Camp Pendleton Marine Corps Base ten miles south of the City of San
Clemente in northern San Diego County, California.
Is the information for this product incomplete, wrong or inappropriate?
Let us know about it.
Does this product have an incorrect or missing image?
Send us a new image.
Is this product missing categories?
Add more categories.
Review This Product
No reviews yet - be the first to create one!