High Quality Content by WIKIPEDIA articles! High Quality Content by
WIKIPEDIA articles! The San Antonio de Pala Asistencia, or the
"Pala Mission," was founded on June 13, 1816 as an asistencia
("sub-mission") to Mission San Luis Rey de Francia, some twenty
miles inland upstream from the mission on the San Luis Rey River.
It was part of the Spanish missions, asistencias, and estancias
system in Las Californias-Alta California. Today it is located in
the Pala Indian Reservation located in northern San Diego County,
with official name is now Mission San Antonio de Pala. It is the
only historic mission facility still serving a Mission Indian
|Country of origin:
Lambert M. Surhone
• Mariam T. Tennoe
• Susan F. Henssonow
||152 x 229 x 8mm (L x W x T)
||Paperback - Trade
Is the information for this product incomplete, wrong or inappropriate?
Let us know about it.
Does this product have an incorrect or missing image?
Send us a new image.
Is this product missing categories?
Add more categories.
Review This Product
No reviews yet - be the first to create one!