High Quality Content by WIKIPEDIA articles! USS Tyler was
originally a merchant ship named A. O. Tyler, a commercial
side-wheel steamboat with twin stacks and covered paddles
positioned aft. Constructed in Cincinnati, Ohio in 1857, it was
acquired by the United States Navy, 5 June 1861 for service in the
American Civil War and converted into the gunboat USS Tyler on 5
June 1861. She was commissioned in September 1861. She was
protected with thick wooden bulwarks.
Is the information for this product incomplete, wrong or inappropriate?
Let us know about it.
Does this product have an incorrect or missing image?
Send us a new image.
Is this product missing categories?
Add more categories.
Review This Product
No reviews yet - be the first to create one!