This singular guide presents the straightforward facts on
affairs, as well as advice to affairees and spouses on how to cope
Since 60% of marriages are affected by affairs, you should know
- Women under 30 are as likely as men to have an affair.
- Love affairs are different from sex affairs.
- Most affairs last between and three years, but the consequences
can last a lifetime.
- Fewer than 10% of affairees divorce their spouses then marry
- Over 75% of those who do divorce and marry their lover divorce
- Nearly 80% of those who divorce during an affair are sorry
- Most marriages survive affairs. If you want to stay married,
- Prevention works. You can -- and should -- affair-proof your
marriage right now.
Is the information for this product incomplete, wrong or inappropriate?
Let us know about it.
Does this product have an incorrect or missing image?
Send us a new image.
Is this product missing categories?
Add more categories.
Review This Product
No reviews yet - be the first to create one!