Please note that the content of this book primarily consists of
articles available from Wikipedia or other free sources online. St
Ebbes is a district of central Oxford, England, southwest of
Carfax. St Ebbes Street runs south from the western end of Queen
Street. The area takes its name from the parish church of St
Ebbe's, dedicated to Saint bbe the Elder. The name was first
recorded in about 1005, when the church and other nearby property
was granted to Eynsham Abbey. The parish extended to the River
Thames. By 1279 the area was known for property inhabited by the
poorer townsfolk, and remained so until the middle of the 20th
Is the information for this product incomplete, wrong or inappropriate?
Let us know about it.
Does this product have an incorrect or missing image?
Send us a new image.
Is this product missing categories?
Add more categories.
Review This Product
No reviews yet - be the first to create one!