Gina's Rules for Vampires on Surviving Super Spy School Training:
1. First, the dirt and sweat are just too horrible to
2. Going goth to infiltrate a high school and see who's messing
with supernatural powers means no color palette to speak of. And
don't even get me started on the shoes.
3. Making out with your vamp-stud boyfriend while hunting down
evil rogue vampires, unless it's part of your cover, is totally
grounds for extra push-ups.
4. When going goth, you've totally got to strike words like
awesome and phat from your vocab.
5. Who's running this spy school, you ask? I could tell you, but
then I'd have to kill you. 'Course, then you might become one of
us--the few, the proud, the fangtabulous. Lucienne Diver
interviewed by RT Book Reviews
Is the information for this product incomplete, wrong or inappropriate?
Let us know about it.
Does this product have an incorrect or missing image?
Send us a new image.
Is this product missing categories?
Add more categories.
Review This Product
No reviews yet - be the first to create one!