The debate-stirring, award-winning online magazine launches its
inaugural print edition with a one-of-a-kind, elegantly art
directed, colour journal that mixes art, photography, and
literature with pop culture, politics and design.
Featuring George Saunders, Jhumpa Lahiri, Sheila Heti, filmmaker
Xavier Dolan, Joseph and Amanda Boyden, among many others, "Hazlitt
#1" collects some of the greatest hits and seminal tracks
previously published on the website alongside newly commissioned
- George Saunders Battles Bitterness with Bogeymen
- Shelf Esteem: Sheila Heti's Rabbit Eats Books
- Michael Winter on the Idea of a Dangerous Life
- Patricia Lockwood Writes: Nessie Wants to Watch Herself Doing
- Tabloid Fiction--Billie Livingston on an Oxycontin epidemic
- Sarah Nicole Prickett on James Salter's Blue Moves
- Jhumpa Lahiri's Family Secrets
- Lynn Crosbie on Lindsay Lohan
- Peter Meehan: "I Was a Directionless Acid Freak Until I Found
- Three Eulogies by Alexandra Molotkow: Wendy O. Williams, Valerie
Solanas, Cookie Mueller
."..and more "
Plus art and photography by Luis Jacob, Adrienne Kammerer, Hugh
Scott-Douglas, Lorne Bridgman and Michael Comeau.
"We believe that everyone should read a lot and not be
General Editor: Christopher Frey
Art Director: Jeremy Laing
Is the information for this product incomplete, wrong or inappropriate?
Let us know about it.
Does this product have an incorrect or missing image?
Send us a new image.
Is this product missing categories?
Add more categories.
Review This Product
No reviews yet - be the first to create one!