Supporting both the social studies and science curricula, this
series introduces young readers to important inventors and their
inventions. Students will learn about the lives of the inventors
and the development of the featured invention, including its impact
on the way we live today. Each book features:
- Text leveled according to Fountas & Pinnell guided reading
- A correlation to the social studies standard regarding
relationships between science, Technology, and society
- A strong science component, promoting science as inquiry
- Easy-to-read text reviewed by a reading consultant and a science
- Historical photographs that enhance the text
- Diagrams and labeled illustrations to aid comprehension
Is the information for this product incomplete, wrong or inappropriate?
Let us know about it.
Does this product have an incorrect or missing image?
Send us a new image.
Is this product missing categories?
Add more categories.
Review This Product
No reviews yet - be the first to create one!