Save the time and hassle of building Ethernet cables by using
fixed-length UTP Cat6 Ethernet Network Cables from Monoprice!
The FLEXboot Series of cables feature a thinner cable boot
protecting the plug retaining clip, which makes it much easier to
depress the clip and protective cover.
- Unshielded Twisted Pair (UTP) Category 6 Ethernet cable
- 24AWG stranded, pure bare copper conductors
- 550MHz bandwidth
- Snagless cable boot protects the plug retaining clip
- Thinner cable boot makes it easier to depress the clip and
- 50Ám gold plated contacts
- 75-foot length (tip to tip)
Monoprice Ethernet cables are made of 100% pure bare copper wire,
as opposed to copper clad aluminum (CCA) wire, and are therefore
fully compliant with UL Code 444 and National Electrical Code
TIA-568-C.2 fire and safety standards, which require pure bare
copper wire in communications cables.
|Connector Contacts Plating:
Is the information for this product incomplete, wrong or inappropriate?
Let us know about it.
Does this product have an incorrect or missing image?
Send us a new image.
Is this product missing categories?
Add more categories.
Review This Product
No reviews yet - be the first to create one!