Did you ever stop to think that there's only one thing getting in the way of training your dog?
From the bestselling authors of I Just Got a Puppy. What Do I Do?; Good Dog, Bad Dog; and When Good Dogs Do Bad Things comes this invaluable resource guide to shaping up your lovable canine companion. With their trademark praise, affection, humor, and easy-to-follow style, Siegal and Margolis will teach you how to:
* Housebreak your dog for good!
* Test your dog for temperament type
* Create an everlasting emotional attachment with your dog
* Evaluate, choose, and find the best training equipment
* Master all the basic commands, such as sit, stay, heel, down, and come
* Troubleshoot some of the most common behavior problems
So join the many happy dogs and their owners who have gotten a new leash on life with the help of television's favorite trainer. Your pet will love you for it!
Is the information for this product incomplete, wrong or inappropriate?
Let us know about it.
Does this product have an incorrect or missing image?
Send us a new image.
Is this product missing categories?
Add more categories.
Review This Product
No reviews yet - be the first to create one!