Information and communication technology (ICT) offers an array
of tools that can be used tohelp government services become more
agile, responsive, seamless and accountable. This book looks at new
thinking and practice in OECD countries in five different
- Making electronic services more responsive to the needs of
citizens and businesses;
- Improving the links between traditional and electronic
- Identifying common processes in government to achieve economies
of scale, reduce duplication, and provide seamless services;
- Measuring and demonstrating the costs and benefits of ICT
- Bringing a whole-of-government perspective to e-government
Is the information for this product incomplete, wrong or inappropriate?
Let us know about it.
Does this product have an incorrect or missing image?
Send us a new image.
Is this product missing categories?
Add more categories.
Review This Product
No reviews yet - be the first to create one!