Expert Advice for Windows 2000 Administrators, Programmers, and Power Users
Mastering Windows 2000 Registry takes you to guruhood fast. Created for experienced system administrators, programmers, and consultants, this reference provides focused coverage of Windows' most important--and most challenging--element: the Registry. Inside, you'll learn to customize Windows 2000, optimize the network, and avoid scores of potential disasters, all by working with Registry settings. If you have to be prepared to troubleshoot the latest version of Windows, this guide is absolutely essential. Coverage includes:
- Understanding registry keys and data types
- Applying the secrets of the most important registry keys
- Adjusting the Windows UI through registry settings
- Using the registry in networking
- Optimizing performance by editing registry settings
- Working with registry tools
- Recovering from disasters
- Eliminating unwanted keys, entries, applications, and files
- Taking advantage of the registry in your own programs
- Tracking registry changes made by applications
- Navigating registry entries
Is the information for this product incomplete, wrong or inappropriate?
Let us know about it.
Does this product have an incorrect or missing image?
Send us a new image.
Is this product missing categories?
Add more categories.
Review This Product
No reviews yet - be the first to create one!