Bioethics: Asian Perspectives: A Quest for Moral Diversity
- is the first volume on bioethics all contributors of which are
exclusively non-western scholars;
- unfolds a rich and colourful picture;
- addresses thorny bioethical issues from comprehensive Asian
perspectives and different from the western paradigm of
- covers many topics including the intellectual foundation of
Asian bioethics, bioethics and Asian culture, life and death,
euthanasia and end-of-life care in Asia;
- shows in its discussions moral diversity in Asia;
- sheds light on the debate about universal ethics, global
ethics and moral diversity. The book is intended for senior
undergraduate and graduate students interested in bioethics as well
as for bioethicists, philosophers, physicians, scholars of Asian
and culture studies, geneticists, sinologists, medical
anthropologists, health administrators, health officials for
relations with Asia, foundation officers for health programs in
Asia, western journalists in Asia and officers of international
organizations for Asia.
Is the information for this product incomplete, wrong or inappropriate?
Let us know about it.
Does this product have an incorrect or missing image?
Send us a new image.
Is this product missing categories?
Add more categories.
Review This Product
No reviews yet - be the first to create one!