If FileMaker Pro 7 can do it, you can do it too ...
Whether your organization uses Mac, Windows, or a combination of
both, FileMaker Pro gives you the tools to build custom database
solutions that work. This book teaches you how to use them, whether
you're a FileMaker Pro user, an experienced database developer, or
new to database development. From the fundamentals of database
design and management to sophisticated applications like sharing
data via ODBC, JDBC, and XML, publishing your database on a
corporate intranet, or designing databases for others to use, this
reference has you covered.
Inside, you'll find complete coverage of FileMaker Pro 7
- Discover what makes good database design and how to build
databases to meet your needs
- Get acquainted with the enhanced capabilities of FileMaker Pro
7 and see how it differs from previous versions
- Search, sort, and select database records and use them to
- Make calculations and computations and exchange data among
- Automate FileMaker Pro with ScriptMaker
- Create templates and apply them to various data
- Link databases and use FileMaker Pro in workgroups
- Find out about new plug-ins and custom functions available in
FileMaker Pro 7
- Learn to use new developer tools to create more complex
Bonus CD-ROM includes
- Trial versions of FileMaker Pro 7 and the FileMaker XSLT
- Important sample files from the book
- Demo versions of Troi Text plug-in and Fmrobot
Is the information for this product incomplete, wrong or inappropriate?
Let us know about it.
Does this product have an incorrect or missing image?
Send us a new image.
Is this product missing categories?
Add more categories.
Review This Product
No reviews yet - be the first to create one!