AOC-STG-i2 is a high-performance, dual-port 10Gb network controller
optimized for multicore processor-based servers and virtualized
environments. This adapter addresses the networking bottlenecks
associated with server consolidation and is ideal for
virtualization and demanding enterprise applications such as
storage and high-performance computing. This excellent
energy-efficient low-profile card is also an ideal choice to unify
storage while maximize performance at the lowest TCO.
- Dual-port Intel 82598EB with two CX4 connectors.
- PCI-E x8 (PCI-e Gen 2 Compatible) to maximize performance.
- Intel I/O Acceleration Technology (I/O AT) for improved CPU
- Low-latency interrupts.
- 16 Virtual Machine Device queues (VMDq) for virtualized
- Direct Cache Access (DCA) to eliminate cache misses and reduce
- Tx/Rx, IP, TCP, and UDP checksum offloading (IPv4, IPv6)
capabilities to increase throughput and lower processor
- Preboot eXecution Environment (PXE) support.
- Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP) and Remote Network
Monitoring (RMON) statistic counters.
- iSCSI boot.
- Energy-efficient design (maximum 6.5W).
- Operating temperature: 0-55°C.
- OS Support: Windows, Linux, VMWare.
- Support all motherboards with a PCI-e x8 slot.
- Support all servers with a low-profile or full-height expansion
|Item Depth (mm):
|Item Height (mm):
|Linux Operating Systems Supported:
|Windows Operating Systems Supported:
Windows XP Home
Is the information for this product incomplete, wrong or inappropriate?
Let us know about it.
Does this product have an incorrect or missing image?
Send us a new image.
Is this product missing categories?
Add more categories.
Review This Product
No reviews yet - be the first to create one!