The Transition Networks TN-CWDM-SFP-1xx0 and TN-CWDM-100LX-1xx0
small form factor pluggables (SFPs) are Cisco Compatible and are
designed for bi-directional serial optical data communications such
as Gigabit Ethernet, or Fibre Channel 1x. Each SFP operates at a
nominal CWDM wavelength. There are 18 wavelengths available in 20nm
steps from 1270nm to 1610nm.
Transition Networks’ SFP modules fully comply with the
Multi-Sourcing Agreement (MSA). This compliance allows our SFP
modules to be used in all other MSA compliant SFP platforms. In
addition, TN-CWDM-SFP-1xx0 modules are also compatible with all
Cisco SFP-based equipment, as well as Cisco’s IOS software. TN SFP
modules ARE NOT Cisco OEM brand modules.
- Course Wavelength Division Multiplexing (CWDM) ITU Grid Compliant
- Hot-Pluggable SFP Optical Transceiver With Duplex LC
- Digital Diagnostic Function (DMI)
- Class 1 Laser International Safety Standard IEC-60825
- Compatible with SFP Multi-Sourcing Agreement (MSA)
- Gigabit Ethernet Switches and Routers
- Fibre Channel Switch Infrastructure
- XDSL APllications
- Metro Edge Switching
- Single +3.3 V Power Supply
- Compliant with IEEE 802.3z 1000BASE-LX/ZX
- Compliant with Fiber Channel 1x SM-LC-L FC-PI
- RoHS Compliant
|Max Data Transfer Rate:
|Storage Temperature (T-T):
-40 - 85 °C
|Item Depth (mm):
|Item Height (mm):
|Item Width (mm):
EC-60825; FDA 21; CFR 1040.10; 1040.11
Is the information for this product incomplete, wrong or inappropriate?
Let us know about it.
Does this product have an incorrect or missing image?
Send us a new image.
Is this product missing categories?
Add more categories.
Review This Product
No reviews yet - be the first to create one!