The TN-SFP-XXX Small Form Factor Pluggable (SFP) transceivers are
designed for bi-directional serial optical data communications such
as Gigabit Ethernet or Fiber Channel and speeds up to
The device is designed for use in Switches and routers compatible
with Small Form Factor Pluggable Multi-Sourcing Agreement
- Gigabit Ethernet Switches and Routers
- Fiber Channel Switch Infrastructure
- XDSL Applications
- Metro Edge Switching
- Hot-Pluggable SFP Footprint LC Optical Transceiver
- Digital Diagnostic Function
- Class 1 Laser International Safety Standard IEC-60825
- Compatible with Small Form Factor Pluggable Mult-Sourcing
TN-SFP-SX or -LXx SFP modules:
- Compliant with IEEE 802.3z Gigabit Ethernet
- Compliant with Fiber Channel 1X SM-LC-L FC-PI
|Max Data Transfer Rate:
|Item Depth (mm):
|Item Height (mm):
|Item Width (mm):
IEC-60825; FDA 21; CFR 1040.10; 1040.11
Is the information for this product incomplete, wrong or inappropriate?
Let us know about it.
Does this product have an incorrect or missing image?
Send us a new image.
Is this product missing categories?
Add more categories.
Review This Product
No reviews yet - be the first to create one!