This new range of Gold Series SVGA cables provide excellent value
for money. Fully moulded in design, they feature low voltage 75 ohm
coax cable as well as high quality gold plated connectors. The
cables represent low loss assemblies designed for both short and
longer distance monitor cabling requirements. Note: This range does
not provide any active signal amplification for SVGA monitor
signals. We also list a useful loaded VGA single faceplate; ideal
for connection to a standard size wall box.
- Fully moulded, gold plated SVGA monitor cables available in both
male to male and male to female versions.
- Comprehensive range available in 9 different lengths.
- Manufactured using high quality, foil & braid 3 core 75 ohm
coax cable (with 4 x 26 AWG twisted pair) as well as gold plated
- Low voltage, foil & braid screen cable.
- Suitable for most SVGA requirements with custom made assemblies
not available for the range.
Is the information for this product incomplete, wrong or inappropriate?
Let us know about it.
Does this product have an incorrect or missing image?
Send us a new image.
Is this product missing categories?
Add more categories.
Review This Product
No reviews yet - be the first to create one!